From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

who can help me through MSN?

I think it is more easy to ask questions through MSN.
I have too much difficulty ,so I have to use another way to learn.
please.My MSN qlyu2002@hotmail.com
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,687 Views)
Like your other posts, you're leaving out a lot of information. What exactly are you having difficulty with? Is it LabVIEW in general, instrumentation, or what? For LabVIEW in general, there is the included tutorial and all of the examples that ship with LabVIEW. You might also want to check with your local NI representative about availability of local classes. There are on-line tutorials that you can check out here. For measurements, you might want to check the Measurement Fundamentals Page and the shipping document called LabVIEW Measurements Manual (Help>Search the LabVIEW Bookshelf). If you're really stuck and can pay for some help, there's the Alliance Program. This is a worlwide network of LabVIEW and instrumentation consultants. A small time spent with one might be able to get you over the initial learning curve.

As an example where you can help us help you, in one of your other posts you make mention of a UA304 that is used to measure voltage and that there is a driver for it. What is the type of instrument, what is the manufacturer, how is it supposed to connect to a pc? I could find no UA304 in NI's Instrument Driver Network so what kind of driver is this?
Message 2 of 2
(2,675 Views)