Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trmc 2

Hi everyone.
I have the follow problem.
In my work i begin to use temperature controller TRMC2 (Air Liquide) but i don't know how to use Labview for its device.
I use Aglient software but I can't see trmc. At the site of Air Liqude i've unsuccessful to find any driver or software for labview.
Does anyone help me with this problem?

Best regards
Something is rotten in the state of Denmark
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,868 Views)

What type of connection is there for the instrument? GPIB, serial, Ethernet, USB? Do you have a manual for the instrument that explains how the communication is supposed to work? Can you attach an electronic copy or a link to it?

What Agilent software are you using and how is that relevant to this question?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,849 Views)

>What type of connection is there for the instrument? GPIB, serial, Ethernet, USB? Do you have a manual for the instrument that explains how the communication is supposed to >work? Can you attach an electronic copy or a link to it?

>What Agilent software are you using and how is that relevant to this question?

Thanks for answer. I use connection by using serial port. Manual is present and I can communicate with this device using the special program but for me it is inconvinience because for measurment I use another device. And these two devices must work in paralel to each other. The reason why I use Aglient IO Libraries Suite is to communicate with another device that I mentioned above.

I add realization of communication using the Labview. But here used some DDE. I was unsuccsesful to find in labview vi-files that uses DDE.

Best ragards

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,841 Views)
I have no idea what you are doing with the DDE functions. This should have nothing at all to do with the serial port. I would recomend that you first try a program like Hyperterminal to communicate to the device. If that works, than try the serial examples that ship with LabVIEW.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,838 Views)
I don't use the DDE functions :). It is the only one example in manual to using Labview.
I'll try the Hyperterminal and tell about the results. Thank you for help

best regards
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,836 Views)

Hello,

You can find the labview software at this web site :

http://neel.cnrs.fr/spip.php?article149&lang=en

Best regards

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6