Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

three applications where BJT were used in the reversed active region

hello i wanted to know the applications where the BJT was used in the reverse active region?

an example of an application is the TTL technology. IS there any application where this BJT was used in the reverse active region?

thank you very much :robotwink:

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(4,091 Views)

What does this question have to do with instrument control or NI hardware?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(4,088 Views)

where should i post this question?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(4,083 Views)

I'm not sure it applies to any NI hardware or software except perhaps Circuit Design. How did you even find this site? I don't do much circuit design so I don't have a clue except to try Google.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(4,080 Views)

my friend used to post his questions related to labview and he told me that I can get some assistance.

thank you for your time

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(4,077 Views)

@the chip magnet wrote:

my friend used to post his questions related to labview and he told me that I can get some assistance.

Yes, but only if the question is not offtopic. I.e. related to LabVIEW (in the LabVIEW forum) or instrument control (here).

We typically don't answer technical questions about molecular gastronomy, fashion, religion, politics, or any other question not directly related to NI products. Of course if you are a real nutcase, you might get some replies anyway, but that's an exception :D)

We have a the breakpoint forum for non-technical, more social, offtopic discussion, but I don't think your question would fit there.

As Dennis already said, you best bet is to find a suitable community specializing in the specifics of your problem. Also try to learn how to efficiently post a question: Provide some background why the answer is important to you and what you are trying to do (we don't do homework questions or help you pass an online quiz). Avoid acronyms, spell them out the first time they are used.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(4,059 Views)

alt.sci.electronics.design

or more general

alt.sci.electronics

But who still know nntp??

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,952 Views)

I've seen it used in low rep rate flashers.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,913 Views)