From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rodhe&schwarz digital multimeter drivers

I want progaming a digital multimeter (Rohde & Schwarz) with the Serial comunication RS-232. The problem is that this device is very old and i an not sure if exist the drivers. Thank you
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,219 Views)
Here are all the Keyword Search "Rohde & Schwarz" in the instrument driver library. There are apparently no dmm drivers. You may want to contact the manufacturer to see if they have a driver for their instrument.

Are you looking for a LabVIEW instrument driver specifically? If you are, you can easily create a low-level driver by configuring an I/O assistant VI for each function in the manual. I/O assistant is one of the many new features of LabVIEW 7 and will parse instrument responses for you, which makes creating an instrument driver much easier. Once you have this low level drive
r you can just combine functions to make higher level VIs. Alternatively, you can hire an Alliance Member to write an driver for you.
Alliance Member Directory
http://www.ni.com/alliance/alliance_member.htm

Message Edited by Molly K on 02-18-2005 11:13 PM

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,220 Views)