Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pyvisa error -1073807264

let me tell you the whole situation and please reply if you can help! 

I had PSD9003 Programmable dual power supply (of SCIENTIFIC) , whose drivers are not with me , so to connect it with my laptop I used inf file and by turning digital signature off i installed the drivers through drivers wizard! Now it is detectable by by laptop and when i give query of "rm.list_resources()" in pyvisa it respond positively with address of instrument but when contact the instrument through "rm.open_resource('address')" , pyvisa command , it raises an error -1073807264 :the interface associated with this session is not currently the controller in charge . 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,549 Views)

Hello rag9704,

Please refer in regards to your question to the following post:

https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/do-you-have-instrument-driver-for-psd9003-programmable-dual/td-p/54...

The feedback forum is specifically for Feedback on the Forum board as the name states, if you have any other questions, please make sure you add it on the correct board for better assistance.

As mentioned in the previous post:

"The PSD9003 is not a National Instruments device so we do not have drivers for this instrument and it is not listed in our Instrument Driver Network."

Please let us know if you require any additional assistance.

Thanks,
Karina Barles
NI Community Support

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,520 Views)

iam not asking for drivers !! i am asking about troubleshooting error in pyvisa

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,497 Views)

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,472 Views)

Hello rag9704,

I apologize for the confusion, this post has already been moved to the correct board where someone might be able to assist with you request.

Best Regards,
Karina Barles

NI Community Support

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,445 Views)