Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

overflow Keithley// GPIB Problem ?

Hello ,

I am working on a Relay-test  program the hardware is composed from the Keithley to take the mesearment and a Pickering card to match all the pins with the Realy matrix  .

My problem is when the keithley is on , i get the error message "Overflow MΩ" and the program cant find the pickering card .

When the Keithley is off the program can find the Pickering card but of course i can t take the meserments from the Matrix . 

I started to debug the prorgamm and i have noticed that i have different values in both situations . As a beginner i couldnt find the reson of this conflict . 

i screen shoted where i have  found different  values

any help is welcome! 

Thanks Capture1.PNG\Capture2.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,029 Views)

What model of Keithley instrument are you using?  What Pickering card?  How are you communicating with the Pickering card?  If over GPIB, are the addresses for the instruments different?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,006 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,003 Views)

I am using keithley 2400 and the model of the pickering card is 40-535-021. For the keithley i am using a pci-gpib connection. The communication with pickering card happens through visa and driect IO .

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,597 Views)