Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to connect temperature controller and impedance anlyzer

Hi,

We impedance analyzer solartron 1260 interfaced with computer as well as eurotherm 2404 controller which is also connected with computer seperately through RS 232. I want to make impedance measurement for different temperature automatically. Kindly give idea that how to interface the systems.

Thanki u

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,400 Views)

@9940931537 wrote:

Hi,

We impedance analyzer solartron 1260 interfaced with computer as well as eurotherm 2404 controller which is also connected with computer seperately through RS 232. I want to make impedance measurement for different temperature automatically. Kindly give idea that how to interface the systems.

Thanki u

I don't understandwhat you are asking.

It sounds as if you already have the instruments connected to your PC.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,396 Views)

thank u for ur msg. As you said, We are connecting impedance analyzer and temperature controller to the system. But they are not interfaced with each other. now we taking measurements manually that means when temperature reaches at certain point we have to start impedance. I want to interface impedace with temperature controller. So it must be start automatically at temperature what we need.    

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,394 Views)
You would obviously write a program to do the monitoring and control. What programming language are you planning on using?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,385 Views)

now we using ITOOL software

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,383 Views)

I am not familiar with ITOOL. Who makes it?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,373 Views)

@9940931537 wrote:

now we using ITOOL software

Well, that is obviously not NI software and since you are not using any NI hardware, what are you doing here on the NI boards?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,367 Views)