Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

drawing graphs in certain range for lcr meter.

Here is the quesion.

I have to design a software to measure the capacitance using lcr meter.

I have already tested the getting started visa and now i want to modify it.

I have attached the getting started visa for 4284A lcr meter. This gives only one value for the impeadance for only one voltage, frequency.

I have attached one more file called test.vi. In this, I have only drawn the front panel of the software that I want to make. Here I have a bool button on top which selects if I want to plot Capacitance against voltage or capacitance against frequency. Depending on that it should select the perticular input. In the input voltage/frequency (depending on what is selected in bool button) range is specified and the capacitance values are plotted on graph against the inputted voltage. It should also save the data to the file. The graph should also adjust itself to the values inputted. FOr example if the values for voltage are -5 to 5 with voltage step of 1, the graph should show the capacitance of MOS structure for these values of voltages only so the starting value of graph should be -5 and final value 5

I dont really know how to connect these terminals to do what i said above. Any help from you will be really appreciated.

It is really important for me to finish it soon so that i can do some measurements with it.

PS: Both the files mentioned above are in the zipped folder.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,970 Views)