From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connect plc using modbus with labview

dear ryan 

i already have tried thoes example the first link is just giving a simulated sine waves and even the plc is not connected labview will still show a simulted sine wave and does not show any connection with plc and the other is example is based on ethernet and my plc is not supported

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 25
(1,106 Views)

hiii, i am doing the communication between mitsubishi FX-plc and the labview ,.. but it will nt work and im tried a lot.. can any one help me out??????

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 25
(1,010 Views)

can yu help me out to solve the OPc pblm.. actually im doing the communication between Mitsubishi FX plc and the labview

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 25
(1,009 Views)

@rohit1892 wrote:

can yu help me out to solve the OPc pblm.. actually im doing the communication between Mitsubishi FX plc and the labview

Are you using a ModBus library?  If so, which library?

What type of connection is the ModBus using?  Serial?  Ethernet?

Do you have any code you could share to help us help you?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 25
(1,004 Views)

actually im doing the serial communication and as well as ethernet communication using MC (mitsubishi) Protocol.

my comport is validate in serial part bt further no communication happened??

Bt in ethertnet our device is not reconised means validation is unsucessfully.

using norma DB 9 male and the female to USb converter.

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 25
(1,000 Views)