Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

code for a digital scales

hello

please can you help me with the scales.

i did a program to acquire data from the scales but the data was coded therefore i need a source code

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(4,763 Views)
Sorry, but your question does not make any sense. What scale? What program did you do? If you did the program like you said, you have the source code.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(4,759 Views)

What is the make and model of your scales?  Do you have the user or programmer's manual?  Those usually tell you how to interpret what was sent to you.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(4,756 Views)

hello

the program

thanks

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(4,751 Views)

Why are you asking for the identification each loop?  It looks like that is just confusing the scale.  Again, WHAT IS THE MAKE AND MODEL OF THE SCALE?

GCentral
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(4,749 Views)

hello 

the scales luttron Gm500

THANKS

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(4,747 Views)
You don't even have the vendor's name correct. You made the same mistake 6 months ago - http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/203462

Your code makes absolutely no sense if the point is to read a value from the scale. You are just making things up with the idn query.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(4,742 Views)

8 months later and he still can't get his equipment right.

His original post from June 2014. http://forums.ni.com/t5/Instrument-Control-GPIB-Serial/library-for-digital-scale-GM-500/m-p/2886264

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(4,738 Views)

Did you get a programmer's manual with the scale?  You may have to contact Lutron in order to get one.  That should tell you how to get your data.  I'm not finding one online.

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(4,727 Views)