Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

agilent 33512B dual channel phase alignment

Using the instrument drivers for the Keysight/Agilent 22500B function generators, how does one align the phase of the dual channel ourtputs o f the 33512B? The pages 162-163 of the user manual discuss first using the 'Phase Sync' command. Then, observering both signals on an oscilloscope, manually using 'Phase Adjust' to align the two signals. However, there does not seem to be a 'Phase Adjsut' function. Is there a method to align the phases using the LabVIEW driver functions? Thank you.

Message 1 of 6
(4,005 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,985 Views)

Yes

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,983 Views)

Have you seen the Sync Internal Phase.vi? 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,976 Views)

Hi     RoxtheFox ,

I want to implement one of the following functions:
For the dual channel signal generator type 33512B,

using the first channel as a reference, the second channel performs phase scanning from 0 to 30 degrees at the same frequency. After using  Sync Internal Phase.vi, synchronization can indeed be achieved, but each time the phase changes, the waveform will have jitter and the change will not be smooth. I want to consult you how to solve this problem, thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,883 Views)

Hello penguin_love,

This is an old thread. I see you already started a conversation in another forum: How to Use Labview to Control Dual Channel Signal Generators to Synchronize Their Outputs

Lets continue the conversation there and use this posts as a reference for the functionality you're looking for.

Warm regards,

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,873 Views)