Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

With the GPIB Bus , Every 10 seconds I must change the input Voltage of the Power Supply with a loop. But How...

Dear Friends,

for my very basic test case ( I have a resistor which takes its input voltage from Agilent E3631 Power Supply and an Oscilloscope is connected to the resistance to see how the voltage changes.

I can change the output manually and everything works fine.

I wrote a program which gives the first input value to the Power Supply, but I can`t manage to increase the input by 0.5 Volt steps by using a loop.

For instance, I begin with 0 Volt , and want to test till 25 Volt by 1 Volt steps.
So the question is: How should I use a loop to increas the output from 0 Volt to 25 Volt? if I use I/O Assistant inside of the loop , each time he takes the first value and no icrease of the voltage happens( or just one , and it turns back to the first value ) 😞

PLEASE HELP ME !°!

With Best Regards

Message Edited by Support on 11-13-2007 12:59 PM
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,797 Views)
Hello,

i think you have your output-signal not in the loop. So you get only the start-value (0 Volt) and the end-value (25 Volt).

Here you have an example. You have to change the hardware-settings, but you can use the loop.

Regards

Markus Weigl
NI
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,781 Views)
Hello,

I am using the version 7.0 , could you please convert your vi to ver. 7.0 .

thanks
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,778 Views)
Hello,

here is the version for 7.0:
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,772 Views)