From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find driver for HP 6267B DC power supply?

I have a DC power supply from Hewlett-Packard. It is a quite old version - 6267B. I am looking for a driver to use, in conjunction with LabView, if possible, to automate control of this power supply. It appears the version is too old for most sources to still have them around, can anyone direct me to a source from which I can obtain one or does anyone possess such a driver?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,041 Views)
Hey Bane,

Looking over National Instruments and Agilent's website I could not find an instrument driver made for this instrument. I found in an old 2001 catalog on a table listing this device as obsolete and the closest alternative was the 6553A according to the table.

Some of the marketing information for the 6267B mentions that it is capable of remote programming, but it doesn't mention how or show a user manual. If you can find the manual I am sure that it will have a list of serial or gpib commands that you can send the device to program it to do particular tasks. You could places these commands into sub VIs to create your own simple LabVIEW instrument driver that you could use to produce applications.

I hope this helps out.

JoshuaP
National Ins
truments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,041 Views)