Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual C/C++ code/Labview code for interfacing NI Hardware

Hi,

i need Visual C/C++ code/Labview code for interfacing NI Hardware and sample project example.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,911 Views)
Why don't you get a little more specific as to what type of hardware you want to interface to? This board is for instrument communication such as with a GPIB controller. NI makes those as well as numerous other pieces of hardware. Do you actually have some NI hardware?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,906 Views)

Hi,

I dont have NI hardware. And am working on New Hardware board to interface with Labview. Just want to get brief idea of hardware interfacing.I  want to see the C/C++ code or Labview code to interface the hardware. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,896 Views)
Then your question does not make much sense. NI hardware such as DAQ devices use a proprietary driver that you can't use. Interfaces such as serial, USB, Ethernet, require specific hardware and firmware on your device. Have you decided on the physical interface or are you looking for suggestions?

You've already been told where all the LabVIEW examples are.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,888 Views)

interface through ethernet to PC and also looking for brief suggestions.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(4,884 Views)
Depends on how fancy you want to get. There are standards such as VXI-11/LXI to much simpler TCP/IP client/server setups. A lot depends on the type of instrument, your desired market, your budget, etc. NI does not make Ethernet instruments like I think what you are doing. The Ethernet instruments I use are from companies like Keysight, Tek, Keithley, Fluke, etc.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(4,878 Views)