Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visa-pocket logger

Hola, soy nuevo en el manejo del software labview. Trabajo en un pequeño laboratorio solar de mi universidad. Utilizamos un piranómetro (pocket logger) para obtener la información de la irradiacion solar. Con el objetivo de automatizar el sistema, quiero conectar via USB a la computadora y obtener los datos del aparato. Ahí nacen los problemas, no se como hacerlo por medio de "VISA". ¿Alguien que me pueda ayudar?

Hi. I am new with labview software. I Work in a small solar lab at my university. We use a pyranometer ( xr-440 pocket logger) to get the information of solar irradiation (millivolts). With the objective to automate the system, I want to connect via USB to the computer and get data from the device. There problems arise, do not know how to use "VISA". Anyone who can help me?

Pocket logger data:

http://www.pace-sci.com/data-logger-xr440.htm

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,597 Views)
You don't need to know much about VISA to start. You need to start by understanding the instrument and its manual for remote control. It seems to use RS-232 so do some basic research on serial communication. Do the basic debug of the remote commands with s program such as hyperterminal, putty, etc. MAX has test panels you can use. Take the LabVIEW tutorials and look at the shipping examples.
Message 2 of 6
(4,588 Views)

where i can find all the information? and tutorial'?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,577 Views)
Use Google and just search this site for LabVIEW tutorials.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,572 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(4,562 Views)

there is nothing, thanks

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(4,561 Views)