Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB-8452 OEM Connector Pitch

Solved!
Go to solution

Does anyone know what the connector pitch is for the interface connector on the USB-8452 I2C/SPI module? I specificially need the OEM module connector specs but I believe that the standard version is just the OEM version housed in a case so the connectors are the same. Is it the standard IDE 1.27mm pitch? 2.54mm? I don't currently have one of these modules but I am planning to use it as a daughter card on a new design test board under development and I am trying to figure out a mating connector for the test board that I can run a IDC ribbon cable to coming from the USB-8452.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,985 Views)

Hi Aaron,

I can look into this for you, but i'm not sure if I will be able to release all of the specs for the cable. I know you mentioned that you need to know the pitch of the connector. Can you please elaborate on why you need this spec? Are there any other specs you need for the connector? Please be as specific as possible. Thanks!

Aaron Douglass
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,949 Views)

I need to know the pitch in order to connect to it with the proper pitch mating connector.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,925 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author aaronb

Here is a manual that discusses the cable and options and connector for the 8452. Connector Specifications and Cables for the USB-8451 OEM and USB-8452

Check out chapter 3 and appendix A of the NI-845x Hardware and Software Manual for more information.

Aaron Douglass
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,910 Views)