Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tektronix JIT3 load saved state not working

Hello all,
Has anyone been able to get the load saved state function to work using the JIT3 software? I have everything else working, but I can not repeatably get the state I want to load loaded. It worked once and I am not sure how I got it to, I did not change the code. Any help would be apprieciated.
Ben
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,344 Views)
What JIT3 software are you referring to? Is this an instrument driver, or software that Tektronix provided?

Shawn B.
National Instruments
Use NI products on Linux? Come join the NI Linux Users Community
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,330 Views)
Shawn,
It is software purchased from Tek, but it is controlable to an extent with GPIB commands. I found the problem, there needed to be a small delay between two commands. Once I inseted it I have not had a problem and have been able to repeatably recall saved states. Documentation on from Tek was very poor. Thanks for the reply.
Ben
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,330 Views)
hi, we've had the same problem with tek jit3 and we solved it by using small delay. br sergei
"Only a life lived in the service to others is worth living..." - Albert Einstein
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,326 Views)
The only delay, which was 1 second, that I had to put in was when JIT3 had to access the hard drive to recall the saved state. I think that this was causing the error by not giving the scope enough time to retrieve the state and load to memory. All of the other commands have basically an OPC state that can be checked. This one didn't that I could see. All of the other commands have worked great.
Thanks for the relpy.
Ben
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,319 Views)