Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suppo 20A ESC control with LabVIEW

Hi all,

I am having trouble communicating with a Suppo 20A ESC using a myRio. I have read different steps to be taken to begin sending a PWM signal to the ESC, the most common being start the ESC with a full duty cycle, then reduce it to zero after hearing a beep. This is not working though, and any further assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,413 Views)

Hi byveldesc,

Can you provide me with some of the different sources you have read, and can you explain exactly how you are trying to use the myRIO with the Suppo 20A ESC? I'm not sure I'm following exactly what you are trying to do, but I believe that you are sending a PWM signal from the myRIO to the ESC, and that the ESC is not responding as desired? If that's the case, I'm not sure this is the best location to get support for this. While we're more than happy to help you troubleshoot any issue you have with your myRIO, it seems like you are able to get your myRIO to function as expected and your ESC is not responding as desired. These forums are more or less for support with NI's products. I know you are working with a myRIO, but if your trouble actually lies with the Suppo 20A ESC, we won't really be able to support you on that front.

-KingPGeorge

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,382 Views)