Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sir please aswer me

How xy stage can be interfaced using labview software?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(5,346 Views)

Which XY stage?  Did you do a search for drivers?  What are you trying to do with it?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(5,335 Views)

This question should be asked in the LabVIEW forum with a lot more detail.

This is the wrong forum.  This is only for asking for conversions of VI's between different LabVIEW versions.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(5,331 Views)

I have already asked for this thread to be moved to the Instrumentation Control board.  So you can go ahead an keep using this thread (no need to create a new one).

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(5,328 Views)

actually the problem is I want to do interfacing using labview to control the xy stage of stepper motor and want to detect its movement coordinate vise...like if start from (0,0) and move 30m in x direction then it shows (30,0)......

sir please guide me...

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(5,320 Views)
The problem is that you have not provided any information on the stage you are using nor any attempts to control it.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(5,290 Views)

Dear sir, thank you for your kind reply.

I am working towards my final year undergraduate design project. I am facing difficulty while designing control panel using Labview for controlling stepper motor (that is placed below the XY STAGE i.e.  for control movement in X and Y direction). 

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(5,271 Views)
Why do you fill your posts with the same statements and irrelevant information? Why can't you provide the make and model of your hardware. Why can't you provide the code you have tried to write?
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(5,267 Views)

Respected sir,

I want to control the (x,y,z, theeta) stage through labview(3 similar stage: maximum movement 50mm*50mm, theeta~ 20 degree with resolution 0.1 micro metre)

As per requirement possible items:

- stepper motor(8 no.)

- DAQ card( suitable to control 3 similar stage using one DAQ card)

- any other item , if required please suggest.

please provide all possible option.

thanking you

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(5,217 Views)

@komalsoni201227 wrote:

Respected sir,

I want to control the (x,y,z, theeta) stage through labview(3 similar stage: maximum movement 50mm*50mm, theeta~ 20 degree with resolution 0.1 micro metre)

As per requirement possible items:

- stepper motor(8 no.)

- DAQ card( suitable to control 3 similar stage using one DAQ card)

- any other item , if required please suggest.

please provide all possible option.

thanking you

I hope no one here is stupid enough to do YOUR work for no money.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(5,197 Views)