From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading Full Memory Rigol DS4032

I am working on a project that needs to read the full data from a rigol ossiloscope over a network. Right now I can only fetch 1400 data points, the equivalent of a screen grab off the ossiloscope. I am able to change the memory depth using NI but am lost in how to get all the data, attached is the VI that I have written any advice would be helpful 

-ZG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,235 Views)

Hi ZG,

Looking through their examples, it looks like what you've done should work. Can you fetch fewer than 1400 data points, or only up to? It doesn't look like their high level driver functions are very well documented, so I am curious if the DS4032 only supports a certain range of data transfer, and they did not document it. Have you checked with them to see if it should support that? (LabVIEW drivers are one of those weird things where some of the stuff NI can help with, some of it depends on the third party vendor who wrote the driver.)

GiantDeathRobot

William R.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,175 Views)