Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem: Bulk Out(In) Pipe Status (Invalid Propery Value) Hex 0x3FFF0082

A USB Resource (Systec Xemo R262) is connected to the PXI 8135 controller and installed through the .inf FILE (by following the procedure as write here http://www.ni.com/tutorial/4478/de/) to use VISA (version 15.0).

Through the VISA Interactive Control it´s not possible to communicate with the Xemo, but VISA gives a RAW address to the peripheral and through MAX it's possible to access to the settings.

Systec write that Xemo works with Startbits 1, Databits 8, Stoppbits 2, Baud Rate 19200 (without Parity Bit and Handshake), VISA doesn´t give the possibility to change this data but ask to set Control Pipe, Bulk In Pipe, Bulk Out Pipe (maybe because VISA see the peripheral as a RAW?) and give the Bulk In and Out Pipe Status error (As in the pictures).

By trying a communication or trying to change the Bulk settings, VISA gives always the error Hex 0xBFFF003A, by trying to open the Testpanel VISA gives the error Hex 0xBFFF0011.

How to set correctly the settings and solve the Bulk Out and In Pipe Status?

Best regards

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,913 Views)

Hi Miks,

you should ask Systec for the RAW Data settings, they should be able to tell you.

No other than the manufacturer knows these values (except you know someone who as already used the same device in RAW Mode).

As you had surely read in the provided link, the device itself is telling NI-VISA Driver if it is USB-INSTR-Class or RAW-Class.

Best wishes

DennisI

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Work with NI Hard- and Software for about 15 years now.

Certified LabVIEW Developer & TestStand Developer/Architect

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,867 Views)

I asked Systec for the RAW Data settings but by trying to change the settings in VISA Interactive Control I become the error: (Hex 0xBFFF003A).

If I use LavVIEW I become the error: -1073807302 as in the Picture attache.

Thanks.

Best wishes

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,735 Views)