Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PX statistics example displaying 0

Dear NI community,

I was trying to connect remotely to LeCroy WaveRunner 104MXi-A oscilloscope in order to get statistics (sdev etc.).

I run the examples for Lecroy (Acquire and Read MyMeasurements.vi) and it is working only when I choose PX(it displays the correct value), but not when I choose PX Statistics. In this case, it displays 0 at the Values and MEASUREMENTS ARE TURNED OFF at the labview StatusDescription.

I did some debugging and I receive the string HEP at some point, which redirects it to the "Measurements are turned off".

Please, any help is very welcome.

Regards,

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,250 Views)

Hello,

I am curious what is on the scope display when this occurs?

The response to the CRMS? query will be "CUST", "VPAR", or "HPAR" if they are turned on.

I see you created an indicator on the response to the CRMS?.  What was the value?

From your images, it looks like you did the parameter value query without setting up a measurement, but for the statistics, you ran the VI to configure the measrements.  (If you did not setup any measurements on the scope and are using the default setup, you should get a P1 and P2 measurement for amplitude and frequency).

Here is how I did it:

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(4,195 Views)