Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitoring a Watlow F4 Controller

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi Naim876,

I would recommend creating a new and detailed thread on this forum to maximize the potential traffic to your question/issue if you are looking for help on the forums. Also, you could always read through and reference this thread as well!

------------------

Aaron F.

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 81 of 89
(2,572 Views)

Thank you guys for the program but can someone help me export chart data (time, temperature and humidity) to excel?

0 Kudos
Message 82 of 89
(2,504 Views)

Hi TJ619,

I think this link will have what you're looking for:

http://www.ni.com/newsletter/51339/en/

Cheers,

Hannah

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 83 of 89
(2,478 Views)

Hi All,

Since this is related to watlow F4 Controller I also have two questions and I am hoping  that you guys can help me out on this one. I am working on project with the watlow F4 controller trying to control the environmental chamber by using watlow F4  LabVIEW drivers. I am trying to accomplish two simple things by writting to the MODBUS register. The two things are:

1. How can I by just writing to the MODBUS register, Turn ON and Turn OFF the Compressor.

2. How can I by just writting to the MODBUD register, Turn ON and Turn OFF the Heat Flow (Air Flow).

I would really appreciate if you guys can help me on this one.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 84 of 89
(2,448 Views)

Hi nxb,

I think page 80 (Section 7.2) in this manual may have what you are looking for.

http://www.cszindustrial.com/portals/1/pdf/watlowf4_usermanual.pdf

Cheers,

Hannah

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 85 of 89
(2,427 Views)

Thank you for your response !

The manual that you have suggested helped me out to find out the required registers that are responsible to turn on and turn off air flow as well as compressor.

Thanks again.

0 Kudos
Message 86 of 89
(2,380 Views)

Hey,

I recently brought Tenny Junior (watlow F4 controller). I am using GPIB interface but I am keep getting error.

Could you email me program? 

Thanks for help.

0 Kudos
Message 87 of 89
(2,069 Views)

Hi Analog,

Per the community forum rules, you should make a new forum discussion post if you'd like assistance with your new controller. This is going to be more beneficial to you, as new posts get more view traffic from members of the forums

0 Kudos
Message 88 of 89
(2,064 Views)

Hi, 

I'm having the same problem witha  watlow F4 controller. I'm using a RS232 to comunicate with it. 

Regards and thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 89 of 89
(1,974 Views)