From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAX - Message from Webpage

Greetings Everyone,

Sorry if this has been posted in the incorrect forum.

When I am using MAX and select the Calibration Tab for the PXI-5114 or PXI-4065 a dialogue box "Message from Webpage" appears as displayed in the attached picture.  I've installed Labview and TestStand on two (2) other stations and haven't encountered this issue.  Other than re-installing the entire software package as the message states, is there a way to resolve this issue easily?  Thank you in advance for any comments that you may provide.

Regards,

Scott

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,278 Views)

I'm not sure how to fix it, but it really only effects the help in the far right hand view.  If you notice the Help button is grayed out.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,269 Views)

Hi Joshua,

The funny thing is that starting MAX and then clicking through the tree and clicking on "4:NI PXI-4065 "PXI1Slot4", the Show Help in the upper right corner is un-ghosted.  Once you click on the "Calibration" Tab, then the message from webpage appears.

Since you mentioned the Help in the far right, I clicked on that before clicking the Calibration Tab and I get the same message.  The funny part is the Help file appears.  I guess if the Helpasst.dll can't be found is not hurting the performance of the software then I guess I won't worry about it unless some else out there thinks otherwise.  Thank you for your comment.

Regards,

Scott

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,262 Views)

Check out the following KB regarding the same error you are seeing. 

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/CD2A847BEC70243286257B800069B2A9

-Jayk

RF R&D
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,230 Views)