From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Labview driver for Agilent 4294A (HP)

Help!

I've been browsing the driver database looking for the Labview GPIB driver
for Agilent(formerly HP) 4294A Gain-Phase Analyzer.

Does anyone know where I can get it?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(5,199 Views)
I am looking for it, too.

Have you found anything yet?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(5,197 Views)
I'm looking for the Agilent 4294A Labview driver too. I haven't found one. I did find a driver for the previous version of this impedance analyzer (HP 4194A) on NI's website, but ran into errors when using that.
Does anyone know what needs to be modified on 4194A's driver to make it work with 4294A?

-Deepak
Message 3 of 7
(5,197 Views)
I am looling for the same driver. While waiting I intend to start writting my own (LV 7.1). If anyone is interested in a collaborative effort let me know.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(5,126 Views)
Hello all,
NI is interested in developing LabVIEW and CVI drivers for the Agilent 4294A. I have been trying to obtain one of these units on loan from Agilent for the past couple of years with no success. If anyone can spare their 4294A for the duration of driver development or can influence Agilent to loan a 4294A, NI will write certified CVI and LabVIEW drivers for it.

Jason Hobbs
Instrument Drivers
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(5,115 Views)
Hi Jason,

I may be able to negotiate with my advisor to loan you our 4294A for the LabView driver development period.
How long does it usually take to get such driver done?

Zsolt Marton

Oak Ridge National Laboratory
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(5,039 Views)
Development time will vary depending on the complexity of the instrument. The 4294A is a fairly complex instrument so I estimate that we would need it for around 3 months to develop a certified quality instrument driver. You can contact me directly if this can be arranged.

Jason Hobbs
jason.hobbs@ni.com
512-683-5323
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(5,016 Views)