Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lambda Genesys configuration

We are seeing the below error when configuring the supply multiple times in a row.  Our test sends a series of 20 configs.  During the test we receive the error below.  If we manually run config one after another we fail after about 8 times.  

UUT Result:                   Error, 'Lambda Genesys (Ser).lvlib:Write to Instrument.vi OUT ONError sending command to Genesys addr 06:   Complete call chain:      Lambda Genesys (Ser).lvlib:Write to Instrument.vi      Lambda Genesys (Ser).lvlib:Configure Output.vi      DCPWR.vi      Tx RF Output.vi      Tx RF Output.vi.ProxyCaller' at step 'TX Output' in seq 'ProcessModelPostStepRuntimeError' [Error Code: -1074001404, User-defined error code.]

Thank You for your feedback

Shaker

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,466 Views)

Hello selsabbagh,

I have a couple of questions for you, to get a better understanding of your system and setup.

What is the instrument model number?

Do you happen to have the programmer's manual for this power supply?

What coding environment are you using?

Are the other config(s) successful?

Do you know if that is the correct call chain?

Best regards,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,441 Views)

GEN 100-15-USB Supply , we are using Labview 2012 , am able to config the PS , but when i try to reconfigure ( with different voltages ) it will sometimes error out and when tried again it will work the next time , i randomely get the error , could be after the 6th itteration or the 16th 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,437 Views)
Your call chain indicates that you are using TestStand as well. True?

Have you looked at the block diagram of the VI to see what is generating this custom error code?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,431 Views)