Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview is unable to obtain the proper waveform for my LeCroy 9450

No problem on the time. As to your suggestion, even adding in a function to write that command to the scope before forming a waveform produces the wrong image. I'm attaching 3 pictures with this post to hopefully help. First is the correct waveform I should be seeing that matches the scope. The other two are improper waveforms that I get. 

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(2,293 Views)

I have been attempting to duplicate the different issues with no success.

I did notice that the third image appears to be close.  It appears to have moved the negative going portion of the waveform up.

Like it has a DC offset for just the negative portion.  I am not sure of the cause though. (I thought it was a reversal of the bytes, but that does not appear to be the issue).

I would like to get a waveform file from the scope in the binary (.trc) format to play with here in my lab to see if I can duplicate the incorrect decoding. (I have been using data form a newer scope which should be the same, but you never know).

You may put it here in the forum, or if you would like, we can take this conversation away from the NI forums since it appears the NI software is functioning correctly.

You may email me directly at:  Leonard.Brown@TeledyneLeCroy.com

Regards,

Leonard Brown
Applications Engineer
Teledyne LeCroy
1-800-553-2769

Message 12 of 14
(2,245 Views)

Sure, we can move this to email. Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(2,236 Views)

Hallo,

I am also having similar problem like you. I am using teledyne Lecroy wavestation 2000 and mz question is how did you write the data to the spreadsheet, As only the Amplitude of the signal can only be wriiten to the the .CSV file.

I contacted the company (Lecroy), They said that only the Amplitude of the signal can be written to the CSV file but not time, In that case how can I generate the exact waveform in the Waveform generator like  that I generated in the Labview...?

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(1,070 Views)