Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview Program will not communicate with my NI USB-6210 w/ 3 pressure transducers

I have been using a labview program for over a year now that has allowed me to see readouts of three pressure transducers. The program has quit reading the 3 transducers from the USB-6210. My computer still shows that the connection with the USB-6210 is good and i can see a signal when i look in the NI MAX program.

Does anyone have an idea in how to get my program to read these transducers?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(5,307 Views)

Do I need to Configure my USB-6210 a certain way? or activate the three anolog inputs (ai1, ai2, ai3)?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(5,304 Views)
This question has nothing to do with instrument control. You should have posted to the multifunction DAQ or LabVIEW board.

Are you depending on tasks or scales that are stored in MAX? Is this an exe or are you running in development mode? Are there any errors being generated?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(5,303 Views)

Sorry about posting in the wrong area. I almost know nothing about Labview. But i am running a .exe program. there are no errors being generated. the exe program use to load with the three transducers displaying the outputs on a continuous graph. Now it just sits blank. I was just hoping to get some ideas in how to get the program to read them again. the USB-6210 is working fine.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(5,296 Views)

@Chris.nash2 wrote:

Sorry about posting in the wrong area. I almost know nothing about Labview. But i am running a .exe program. there are no errors being generated. the exe program use to load with the three transducers displaying the outputs on a continuous graph. Now it just sits blank. I was just hoping to get some ideas in how to get the program to read them again. the USB-6210 is working fine.

How do you know the USB-6210 is working fine?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(5,292 Views)
It sounds like there is no error handling being done. Run the source code. And check for missing tasks/scales in MAX.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(5,289 Views)

I know the USB-6210 is working because i can open NI MAX and see the signal there. How would i run the source code and check for missing tasks/scales?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(5,270 Views)

@Chris.nash2 wrote:

How would i run the source code and check for missing tasks/scales?

He said to check in NI-MAX.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(5,256 Views)