Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keysight 34465A - ivi troubles

It seems the driver still failed to check the available options according to the log. I debugged the driver and changed the return value of the *OPT command to "0,0,0,0" and it is now working on my environment.

The dll to replace should based on the LabVIEW version you use, so, If you are using a 32-bit LabVIEW on a 64-bit windows, you should replace the ag3446x_32.dll, could you please confirm the right dll is replaced?

I doesn't have a 34465A model on hand, Do you have LabWindows/CVI installed and able to debug the source code?

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 29
(3,980 Views)

Yes, I'm sure that i replaced the right dll! (I tryed it again...)

But no, i do not have LabWindows/CVI...

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 29
(3,977 Views)

I wrote a simple console application and add some statements to the dll to print some debug info to the console. This can help me to check if the driver has parsed the option string correctly.

I'll be really appreciate if you could replace the dlls again and run this application and paste the output message to this thread. The output should like this. Thanks a lot!

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 29
(3,966 Views)

I replaced the dlls again and run your application. 32bit and also 64bit (I'm using LV 32bit).

In both cases i get an error...

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 29
(3,943 Views)

You should change the logical name in MAX to ag3446x, I had to hardcode this in the testapp. I forgot to mention this in my last reply...

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 29
(3,939 Views)

Is working!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 29
(3,934 Views)

Thank you very much for the test. I think I've found the reason for the failure. I will fix this issue and release the updated driver to IDNET as soon as possible.

Message 27 of 29
(3,906 Views)

Thank you very much!!!

Message 28 of 29
(3,900 Views)

Hello there, 

i know it is 2 years old thread, but i am experiencing almost the same problem

the thing is i can't even find the device "same model" in IVI drivers logical names (driver session)

thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 29
(1,819 Views)