Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keithley 6485 Error 1073807286

I'm trying to use a Keithley 6485 in a VI. However, I'm getting the

Error -1073807286 occurred at KE6485 Read Multi-Point.vi

Possible reason(s):

Driver Status: (Hex 0xBFFF004A) Error - A service request has not been received for the session

Googling this I'm not seeing any indication of how to fix this. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,158 Views)

Have you gotten this code to work in the past? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver? It seems like this error code is coming from the driver, which was developed by a third party. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,111 Views)

The code has worked in the past. Additionally, I can reproduce the error using the KE6485 Examples library.

I think it's the drivers as well however, un/reinstalling the package from here doesn't fix the problem. Is there something else I need to reinstall?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,102 Views)

No idea what this error means except somehow there should be a VI to enable an srq when done which needs to be called but I doubt this driver has that..

This is a LabVIEW wrapper around an IVI driver and that was your only chose up and till last year. NI has an NI certified LabVIEW driver now for the 6485 and 6487 on their website. I would go with this as it is a native LabVIEW driver.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,095 Views)