Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMAQdx error code 0xFFFF3B1F

Hi,

I'm using the vision pack with AVT Stingray F201B Firewire cameras and USB microscopes. I've been using the IMAQdx drivers for a while now and all was working well but since a few days I often get error code 0xFFFF3B1F in MAX. In LabView this results in errors as well.
The information given when the error pops up is: "An undetermined error code has been encountered. Please note the error code and contact National Instruments Technical support for more information."

I couldn't find the meaning of this error online but I'd like to know what the problem is and how to fix it....
Hoping someone here had the same problem and knew what it was or some tech support guy saw it here.

Cedric

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(5,739 Views)

Hi Cedric,

This indeed seems like quite a strange error. I just had a few questions to gauge the problem a little better.

1.) What point is the error seen? Is this when running a particular type of code, or within NI MAX? 

2.) Can the vision equipment actually be seen in NI MAX?

3.) What versions of LabVIEW and IMAQdx are you using?

4.) You mentioned it was working before. What changes (if any) were made to the system prior to this problem being encountered.

Hopefully this will allow us to figure out the root cause of the problem.

Kind regards,

Hashim Shamsi

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(5,656 Views)

Cedric1993, did you ever find the source of this error?

I am also seeing the same error in MAX. The camera appears in the "Network Devices" tree, and when I click on it's icon to open and inspect the camera, I get this same error (0xFFFF3B1F).

Prior to seeing this in MAX, I was getting error -50401 in LabVIEW when attempting an IMAQ Open. The camera was working fine on another PC yesterday. Very strange...

Thanks for any input you can provide.

-- Dave

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(4,487 Views)

Hi there,

I am having the exact same problem. Camera was working fine yesterday, and I have this error now in Max and Labvew (2017 64bits).

Rebooted the PC and the camera, and the error is still there...

I have installed updates on the PC (that's the only thing that changed since yesterday).

Any solution from someone?

Regards,

Matthieu

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(4,088 Views)

Hello! The same problem here!

Looking forward for a consistent solution Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,757 Views)

Its quite an old thread but since it is the first google search result, I think it is okay so answer if someone having the same error.

In my case, the Problem was that the ethernet Port on the PC and the camera had the same IP adress. Changing that, it wiorked again.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,685 Views)

all hints are welcome. Thanks

greetings from the Netherlands
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,680 Views)

Hi Guys,

I found same issue just now. After checked several parameters, I found that IP address is a problem.
Setting camera IP address correctly will solve the problem.
Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,501 Views)