Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to apply linear equation on real time graph

I am working on my trainer which shows the strength of signal on 7 segment display. I have made my own harwdare that takes the values from hardware and these values are shown in waform chart in labview serially.

This is working perfectly and waveform is showing from signal strength. Manually I have my own linaer eqaution which is in the form of y=ax+b whare x= signal strenght and y= rain rate.

Now I want to do such kind of work which is:

1. I have to make interface in same program which shows singal strenght waveform. The progarm is attached.

2. I want that new interface should take x from singal strength graph and find y  from ax+b where a and b is known constants and plot the y against x in the same program.

3. After ploting y versus x, when I stop the program manually  it will take the average of y and display the message avearge y is:?????????

Please expert help me how to do this in my attached program. Any Help will appreciate. Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,345 Views)

You can do this using the multiple and add functions along and then combine x and y into a cluster to be displayed in an XY graph. See attached. As for averaging, we have tons of examples on how to calculate averages including the one here: http://lavag.org/topic/11154-folder-monitoring-for-file-changes/

forum.png

Hope this helps!

Rob B
FlexRIO Product Manager
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,314 Views)

Thanks it realy help. Can you share your program in which you do ammendments in my program.? 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,309 Views)

he did

Watch the demo

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,305 Views)