From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I use the VIs for the Fluke Hydra Series 2620a multimeter?

This message refers to the VIs found at this link:

http://sine.ni.com/apps/we/niid_web_display.download_page?p_id_guid=E3B19B3E9468659CE034080020E74861

How do I use the VIs for the Fluke Hydra Series 2620a multimeter? I am conducting a Senior Design Project at Temple University. It is a Control System where I need to read voltages from sensors and output voltages to different system components. I am trying to set up a VI using the VIs found above to make sure that I can successfully read and send voltages. There was no documentation given with the 2620a VIs.

Ben
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,631 Views)
First of all, this driver is for LabWindows/CVI, not LabVIEW. You mentioned "vi" several times, just want to make sure you are not trying to use it with LabVIEW.

There is LabVIEW version of this driver as well, after you download the driver you can find the instrument driver palette in LabVIEW and there should be an "Examples" sub-section or "Getting Started" vi inside this palette. These VIs serve as the starting point of using the instrument driver, you can follow the instructions from the Context Help to use these vis.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,617 Views)