Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code 10 when using VISA driver wizard

Thanks for the effort
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(1,819 Views)

I've tried generating the .pnf n .inf files using NI-VISA 3.6 but still i get Error Code 10.

Can anyone suggest me wat t do???

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(1,751 Views)
Hello,
Are you working with the same instrument that was being discussed in this thread previously?  Do you have any added information about your device or checked with the manufacturer for information on how to connect with the device?

Regards,
Angela
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(1,702 Views)

Hello mderenzi,

I unfortunately cannot help you with your problem (hope you got it figured out) but perhaps you can help me.  I have two Tenma 72-6630 programmable power supplies with RS-232 ports on the back.  However, I have zero documentation for these supplies and I would very much like to control one via the RS-232 port.  I have exhausted seemingly all means of obtaining a manual for this supply but it appears from your earlier posts that you have one. From looking at documentation for other Tenma power supplies, I am under the impression that the commands used are the same independent of the interface used.  If there is some way I can obtain a copy of the manual from you, I would be extremely grateful.

To moderator: I realize this is not really appropriate for this forum; however, I know of no other way to contact mderenzi and not even Newark element 14 (Electronics) who distributes for Tenma can tell me how to contact them for this information.  mderenzi seems to be my last hope of getting much use out of these power supplies. ( I work at a state university.)

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(1,089 Views)