From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Driver for Racal 6066C 2 Channel CAN bus analyzer

Hi,

I have a VXI Racal 6066C-C 2 Channel CAN Bus Simulator/Analyzer. It would be of great help if somebody could provide me the associated IVI or plug n play driver to work on that VXI module.

Regards,
Siddu
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,847 Views)
Well I've done some checking for you on this, and unfortunately at least at Racal's website I was unable to find any drivers for this instrument, and our Instrument Driver Network (IDNET) does not currently have any drivers either. You're best bet is to continue following up on this forum post to see if some one has already developed a plug and play driver and to request a driver on IDNET.

Also, just as a side note, there probably won't be any IVI drivers for a CAN bus analyzer as yet, as it is not currently a supported class of instruments. Check out the IVI Foundation website for a list of instruments that are supported classes of IVI instruments.

Logan S.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,841 Views)