Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLL Import - Integrating Keyence SI-F Displacement Sensor

Hi,

I'm attempting to use the import shared library function to integrate the Keyence SI-F displacement sensor.

I have the DLL files and relevant header files, however am getting errors on the function I wish to use (SIIF_GetCalcDataSingle ()    ).

The import only works for 9 of the 172 functions listed. Any help getting the import to work for the function named above is much appreciated!

The errors seen are:

EXP RC WINAPI SIIF_GetCalcDataSingle(IN int OutNo,OUT SIIF_FLOATVALUE_OUT * CalcData);

Undefined symbols can prevent the wizard from recognizing functions and parameters. To correct this problem, check the header file to determine if you must add preprocessor definitions. Click the Back button to return to the previous page of the wizard to add a preprocessor definitionsl (for example, "NIAPI_stdcall = __stdcall" or "NIAPIDefined = 1").
DECLSPEC_IMPORT;MAKEWORD;MIDL_PASS;SIIF_EXPORTS;UNICODE;WIN32;_WIN64;__cplusplus;

The following header file was not found in the specified header file or one of the referenced header files:
- pshpack4.h
- windows.h
- qos.h
- poppack.h

To fix, click the Back button to go to the previous page and add the header file path to the Include Paths list.

DLL and header files attached.

Thanks,

Marc

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,500 Views)

Hi Marc,

Do you know where those header files are supposed to come from? What version of Windows were the libraries originally distributed for?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(4,458 Views)