From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Array 3645A Power Supply With LabVIEW Demo

Hi Tommy,

Is it a constant value at 128 or 384? If so, my best guess would still be the ground current loop.

Josh Y.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 32
(2,359 Views)

Hi Josh

I had put a Configure Power supply Parameters.vi in the while loop so I could adjust the voltage, I added after Error Query.vi When I moved it to before Error Query.vi, it worked as it shouldSmiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 32
(2,352 Views)

Hi Tommy,

Good fix! Thanks for letting us know not only that the issue is solved but also how you solved it.

Josh Y.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 32
(2,305 Views)

Does someone have this vi in this form?  I would like to know what the front panel looks like. Thanks. Jeff

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 32
(2,059 Views)
What VI are you talking about? The previous comes from the driver example. Help> Find Instrument Drivers.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 32
(2,048 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 32
(2,034 Views)

Yes, I installed the drivers. No, NONE of them work. YES, I am communicating with the instrument.  In this image, is this .vi available? What would really, really, really be handy, and is rarely done, is a sample .vi which sets a voltage, reads a current, or vice versa.  Very simple. Does anyone have this ? Does National Instruments have this?  What is the .vi shown in this image?  Thanks. Jeff  http://forums.ni.com/ni/attachments/ni/140/52437/3/Array%203646A%20functioning.png

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 32
(2,009 Views)
Every project style driver includes an example. Help> Find Examples. The example for this driver is listed in the 'Start Using Instrument Driver' image above.
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 32
(2,003 Views)

Hi Jeff

Yes, I installed the drivers. No, NONE of them work. YES, I am communicating with the instrument.  In this image, is this .vi available? This is the sample shown in the 'Start Using Instrument Driver' image above. What would really, really, really be handy, and is rarely done, is a sample .vi which sets a voltage, reads a current, or vice versa.  Very simple. Does anyone have this ? Does National Instruments have this?  What is the .vi shown in this image? This is the same, please read my answer from 03-22-2012 05:06 AM  Thanks. Jeff  http://forums.ni.com/ni/attachments/ni/140/52437/3/Array%203646A%20functioning.png

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 32
(1,988 Views)

Hello everyone!

I ve got problem with comunication. Is it possible to communicate without 3311 adapter? I ve got just device and RS232->USB cable. Examples from http://sine.ni.com dosn't work and I do not know what I should change.

Greetings!

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 32
(1,808 Views)