Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agilent b2912a I-V Measurements

Hi All,

I wanna control (sweep Voltage in a certain range and measure corresponding current) Agilent B2912A SMU through this LabVIEW VI. Please find VI in attachment. Here I tried to modify an example, provided by Agilent, to get IV measurements. Unfortunately there are two little things which I can not find a way to do, i.e.,

1- I want to put a time control between each successive applied voltage value, in sweep mode. At the moment, as I het run all voltage values (defined in the sweep range) run with the speed of computer's serial/USB read clock (I guess, means it is very fast). I want to put a delay (user defined) after each voltage is applied and current is measured. One thing that bothers me is this "Fetch Measurements" sub-VI in CASE STRUCTURE fetches all readings at once, couldn't find alternative sub-VI in the provided library/drivers from Agilent.

2- How can I measure current, voltage and resistance with respected to time (not rendom time but corrsponding to measuring time); like measured current versus time, Resistance versus time graphs.

Many thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,403 Views)