Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agilent N5763A driver

Hi,

I try to controll my Agilent N5763A source with LabView.

I'm searching for a driver but I can't find a good one.

Is someone here who has a link for me?

How can I install the driver?

Best

WEni

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,687 Views)

What wrong with the drivers you can find here

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,672 Views)

I already tried to install the one which is ceritified by National Instruments.

I opened the the exe-file but LabView told me i need a program called Compliance Package 8.1.

Is this program not part of LabView15?

I don't know how to install this driver because the last one I installed for an other device was only to copy into the instr.lib folder.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,665 Views)

Go into MAX and check under Software to see which version (if any) of the IVI Compliance Package you have installed.  You may have not installed the right driver or something in order to have the Compliance Package.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,660 Views)

It's probably referring to the IVI Compliance Package, which is listed along with NI VISA as a requirement for the driver software. You can download it here.

The driver installs from a self-extracting zip file. After installing the requirements, just run the executable and follow the prompts. It is possible you will need admin access to install it.

Steven Gloor
Staff Customer Engineer - CTA, CLD
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,658 Views)

Thanks for the fast answer.

I installed the driver and the Compliance Package you showed me.

The only problem I've got now is that there was no vi with the driver which can change the current of my source.

I only can change the voltage with these vis.

Do I have to create a new vi by myselfe or is it possible to change the one for the voltage?

Greets, WEni

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,622 Views)