Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASIO drivers Urgent

Hello All,

I'm trying to interface a steinberg UR44 with Labview. As many mentionned before in the forum i can only see 2 input channels (instead of the 6 possible on the card). The card works fine on cubase as i can see the 6 input channels there.

I've been trying various solutions with no joy. I've tried 2 or 3 solutions provided in the forum but still can't get the 6 channels going. I was wondering if anyone has a working solution to share.

Thank you in advance

Frederic.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,547 Views)

Hi there,

What drivers are you trying to use to interface LabVIEW with your device?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,480 Views)

Hello AranS,

the main issue is that Windows API drivers only see 2 channels on my card but if i use the like of cube i can see 6 channels, I think it's because cubase relies on a different driver model, e.g. low latency ASIO drivers. So at the moment i am stuck i don't know what to do. I have been looking at using activeX to call the setting program for the card and read from there but i'm struggling with this as well as the software doesn't come up in the activeX list in labview.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Frederic.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,457 Views)
You still have not explained where you got this driver. It does not seem the driver is written by NI so you should contact the vendor.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,447 Views)