Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AG53131A labview driver

Hi guys,

is that anyway to get the labview driver for Agilent 53131 frequecy counter as attahced. I download the driver from NI but unable to control the devices even it is in remote state already. Appreciate if somebody can provide help.

thanks,

BS

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(5,059 Views)
What happens when you run the code? What error do you get? What sort of physical connection do you have? Is the instrument visible in MAX?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(5,049 Views)

53131A_BD.JPG53131A_FP.JPG

I use the example in the driver i had download. After 2nd time read the measurement, the counter seem like no response and if i configure 2 different function(EX: freq, Period) in different channel also face problem.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,928 Views)
That's a completely different driver now. Which are you actually using? What error message/code do you get?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,919 Views)

Hi Dennis,

Actually no error was shown during the vi end. But the thing is the counter is not able follow the instruction send by the vi. You mention the driver is complete different now? So, is that possible to let me know where can I can the driver? I google this driver for long time but end up only manage to get existing package.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(4,885 Views)
It's very clear that the code from your first image is completely different than the code in your second image. The first should be what you use.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(4,863 Views)