From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Industrial Communications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

devicenet via molex(sst) usb to dnet interface model DN4

Attempting to communicate thru a Molex devicenet usb interface module  (DN4)   Using the drivers and simple demo example from Molex,  i can bring it on line(connection established) but am unable to communicate with any devices either poll or explicit .     In case of explicits, not sure of how connections to the code interfaces made (ie- service id, class, att, data,)

Using their software utility, am able to send and rec .

Was wondering if anyone has had experience with this device and might have code willing to share, any version Labvview?   (or screenshot would be fine)  

Thankyou 

Best Regards

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,625 Views)

Hi amazed,

Unfortunately we do not support the drivers and examples from Molex, so unless another forum member has experience with this, I would get in touch with Molex.

Good luck!

Regards,

Joel I.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,606 Views)

Thankyou Joel

Molex provides some unofficial asssistance up to a point,  but they use the same rational as you stated in terms of support in this area.

I understand.

Best Regards

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,604 Views)

hi amazed,

i am in same situation as you

were you able to get the device working?. will you be able to share some code or labview drivers for the device?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,013 Views)