cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delta PLC with Single phase inverter

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello Everyone,
I've Delta DVP 20EXPLC. In this PLC, we can generate the pulsed outputs at Y0 and Y1. I wish to do the single phase inverter with the help of this pulses. Now, I am using four MOSFET which are going to operate the switches for inverting operations. Basic inverting operation is at that time pair of MOSFETs only should be on, remains or OFF. The problem for me is, When I'm giving the pulses from the PLC, the pulses of 4 MOSFETs are same, It cant operate with the above format. So, I didn't get inverted sine wave signal.

I hope that You can understand my status. If it is not sufficient, I am ready to explain deeply according to the reply. Please help me with out this problem.

OR If any possibilites are there for controlling the MOSFETs from VI...?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,370 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author azadplc007

Hello,

You application that controlls MOSFET only requires the digital output that can be transmitted using any industrial communication protocol. 

I checked information about Delta DVP EX and found it supports these protocols: Communication port: Built-in RS-232 and RS-485, compatible with MODBUS ASCII / RTU communication pro....

LabVIEW supports all of them. You can find examples for the first two in LabVIEW's Help - Find Examples ... 

You can download Modbus support from NI product page.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,350 Views)