cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using LabView to operate Bosch Rexroth HCS01

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi smLv,

the EAL4LabVIEW SDK is not provided as standalone but as bundle within the "EAL SDK release". So go for Engineering Network > Downloads > SDK > eal_sdk_1_1_15_0.zip

In there you´ll find the EAL4LabVIEW as Folder with all the Documentation and VIs included.

If you still encounter any problems downloading the SDK just give me a small reply here.

best regard

Tammo

Bosch Rexroth Open Core the future of modern Automation!
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 20
(4,640 Views)

Hi Paul,

I am an undergraduate student helping a project and I am also struggling with trying to control all three axes from one central VI through labVIEW.

I have already been able to get LabVIEW to connect to the master drive and even have it power on, but I cannot find a way to control all three axes to move.

I have all the packages and searched through the individual VI's, but wasn't able to find a VI to control each axis. Can you help me find the specific VI for this task?

Best,

Daniel

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 20
(4,433 Views)

Hi Daniel,

Have you been able to normally connect to the axes through IndraWorks? Were you able to move the axis with the EasyStartup Mode?

I actually found out how to use the EAL4LabVIEW SDK LabView VIs by studying examples provided with the download. Perhaps you can work your way through these and then figure out how to use them. If you need more help perhaps you can contact me at my E-Mail (I sent you a private message).

Best regards,

Paul

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 20
(4,362 Views)

Hello Tammon,

I want to download the EAL_SDK from the open core engineer network -> downloads, but this site seems to be deleted or moved.

How to download this SDK?

Thank you for your support.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 20
(4,102 Views)

Hi,

this probably means, that your account has no access to the download area yet. This access is set by the Engineering Network admins.

Please try again, if your account has been granted access. If not, please send me a personal message with your email address.

Thanks,

Tammo

Bosch Rexroth Open Core the future of modern Automation!
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 20
(4,087 Views)

Hello,

I am having trouble installing the eal4Labview to labVIEW and constantly finding errors, I have not been able to compile or connect to the Indradrive.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 20
(3,892 Views)

Hi,

I have used this program extensively, my configuration was from cRIO 9030 ethercat to Indradrive. I will set out some clear instructions, you need version 20 on your indradrive to access the sdi plugin for the RIO, website attached below. Also recommend downloading Indraworks v14 or later to install the download across and configure ethercat or the drive. The official release is february 2017 but if you contact Bosch and give your details then will be able to help you out with a prototype version. The sdi plugin is extremely easy to download and install but to set up is probably going to give you lots of errors. Ones I encountered were the softmotion axes could not be found nor the ethercat slave. The example program with the plugin is not useful and will not run correctly.

If anyone get's into an issue like the one Ive encountered above send me a message and Ill give some exact device. This plugin for labview is extremely useful and very good for certain projects but like anything it does have teething problems.

http://www.ni.com/white-paper/52867/en/

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 20
(3,764 Views)

I can't download a library labview for Bosch Rexroth HCS01, please help me to download it!

Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 20
(3,063 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 20
(3,039 Views)

running into the same issue with the 9030 not seeing the slave device. Were you ever able to get it sorted out? 

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 20
(2,503 Views)