From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Industrial Communications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IEC 61850

Hi Abhinav,

Your method is correct. I don't see obvious errors from you description. It might be caused by some slip-up. I think by comparing with the corresponding working examples you could have the answer.

If you can not locate the error, you can attach the VI, with some addtional clarification:

I thought you are using a NI real-time target as 61850 server because you mentioned you uploaded the icd file to it through a web interface. What do you mean then by "We initialised the path of the SCL file stored in the host PC as given above"? Are you using the PC as a slave, or another target?

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 36
(3,599 Views)

hello everyone,

I am using CRIO as a MMS server using LabVIEW IEC 61850 library with my customized scl file. I am connecting to CRIO with two different MMS clients (One of them is KEPServer EX5 and one is MMS Voyageur tool of RSCAD). with KEPServer the connection to CRIO and scanning phase is successful but when MMS Voyageur is connected to CRIO, while it is scanning CRIO it gives an error in initialization of the available services (like read, write,...). it seems that client asks for the available services and my server which is CRIO cannot answer properly. I have also attached my SCL file and LabView files which I am using. It would be a great help to my work if someone can commnet on this issue.

Best regards,

Pouya

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 36
(3,434 Views)

Hi pjambor

I think that the last post in this thread was done a while ago. It would be best if you post this question in a new thread instead.

WenR

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 36
(3,407 Views)

You seem to have missed to add the scl file.

0 Kudos
Message 34 of 36
(3,391 Views)

Hello...If I change the Mac address of Goose datasets from one IED, I will change the CID file and the Server will stop to read the dataset report?

Or Can I change the mac address and the server will not see this?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 36
(1,959 Views)

Hello,

Please open a new area to asking your question, thanks!

BR

0 Kudos
Message 36 of 36
(1,950 Views)