Industrial Communications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DF PROFI II problems with diagnostics and parameters

Hello,

I am a new user of COMSOFT DF PROFI II an totally new to Profibus.

Using LabVIEW 2013.

I created a Configuration with the Comsoft Configurator II (PXI-Card ist Master, tested board/Software is slave).

The connection from Master to slave is O.K. but I have some problems with diagnostic data. It does not appear in clear text like dfined in *GSD-File. It also says "need no acknowledge". The problem ist, that this diagnostic alarm needs an acknowledge and the bus ist blocked after an diagnostic alarm occurs. The same protocol, running on a SPS, makes an automatic acknowledge and shows the diagnostic alarm/data in clear text.

Another Problem is that (according to a colleague) in the "Slave properties" there are only few device specific parameters. The bus specific data (I don't Know how to describe this) is missing (see attachement)

I only get the above mentioned diagnostic Data when writing manually in "User Prm Daten:" "C0 60 .......", after first Configuration there was only "C0 00....." and no diagnostic Data appears. I found the changed code  in the SPS working fine with this protocol.

I have too little experience to know how to manage this problems. Perhaps someone can help or give me some links to tutorials, examples e.g.

Thanks

dfschunk

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(5,064 Views)