Impulse Response

Community Browser
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Member Travis-E ‎03-26-2017 08:12 PM
0 Comments

Impulse Response Episode 3 - ECEDHA 2017

Episode 3 - Travis hits the beach in Florida and gets valuable insight from professionals across the United States as we kick off ECEDHA 2017!

ECEDHA 2017.png

Read more...

Active Participant RER ‎03-15-2017 05:09 AM
0 Comments

Halléoojamaflipaphone: A Symphony of Science and Art

Introducing The Halléoojamaflipaphone

This tongue-twisting, mechatronic musician is capable of playing anything from Beethoven to hip hop. The wondrous instrument is built with NI myRIO, and designed to excite and inspire the next-generation of engineers. Halléoojamaflipaphone is currently on tour with the esteemed Hallé orchestra, and has already played to almost 10,000 school children.

Read more...

Active Participant RER ‎02-27-2017 10:23 AM
1 Comment

The Kilogram: The Scientific Unit with a Serious Weight Problem!

Within the next few years, an ingenious device called the ‘Watt Balance’ will fundamentally redefine the kilogram! An Austin-based YouTuber has used the NI platform to explain this complex instrument, in a supremely accessibly way.

The Perfect Kilogram?

Read more...

Member Travis-E ‎02-14-2017 10:51 AM
0 Comments

IRS Sent Me a Gift

You can't get a better package than this (on a Tuesday)! Travis opens some mail and discusses what he finds, today on Impulse Response! 

Read more...

Member I.B.Hating ‎02-03-2017 05:43 PM
0 Comments

Generating VHDL from Graphical Logic Gates?

Did you know that in addition to programming an FPGA directly from Multisim you can also generate and view the VHDL code it is implementing? I didn't!

Read more...

Member I.B.Hating ‎01-27-2017 04:47 PM
0 Comments

What's This Component?

Procrastination in the name of experimentation. Brian procrastinates from doing work by characterizing a light-to-frequency converter he found randomly on his desk.

Read more...