NI Home > Community > NI Discussion Forums

Hyperception (RIDE, VAB)

maurilio
0 Kudos

How to get the "authorization code" for an application compiled with HappI Application Builder?

I have a copy of Ride 4.1 (Professional Edition, with HappI) which I have not used for some time. Is there a web page where I can get the ***authorization codes applications compiled with HaapI *** ? Regards, Maurílio maurilio@fisica.ufmg.br
Member SAZ
SAZ
0 Kudos

Re: How to get the "authorization code" for an application compiled with HappI Application Builder?

Unlike the authorization process for RIDE software, I don't believe that there is a dedicated web page for providing authorization codes for a RIDE-created run-time application. Requests for run-time authorizations can be e-mailed to either register@hyperception.com or support@hyperception.com. An authorization code will be created, and sent via e-mail. Regards, Steve
maurilio
0 Kudos

Re: How to get the "authorization code" for an application compiled with HappI Application Builder?

Thanks for your reply.

The following web sites were functional some time ago:

www.hyperception.com/Happi/

or

http://www.hyperception.com/forms/authorization_happi.htm

Now, the pages appear to be active but are not working properly. On submitting the serial number of a run-time application I am getting an error message:

============================================================================

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

===========================================================================

Yesterday, I emailed a request to register@hiperception.com and support@hyperception.com but my message has been ignored so far.

Regards,

Maurílio. 

ziggy
0 Kudos

Was your issue resolved.  I was copied on an email and did not realize it was associated with this posting.  Here was the message that we both received last year::

The web page (www.hyperception.com/Happi) has been corrected.  There was a server configuration error accidentally applied during the last 2 weeks which caused the webpage to improperly execute.  The error has been corrected and you should be able to authorize anytime you like.

Sorry that you felt that your e-mails were being ignored, but last week was a holiday week (Thanksgiving) and many people (myself included) took some time off work to spend with our friends and family.  So unfortunately, nobody was available to support your request until this morning.  But it was handled first thing this morning.