Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any example of niScope Send Software Trigger Edge

Solved!
Go to solution

That's the sub VI:

niScope Send Software Trigger Edge

In my case, PXI-5105 and 6368 are used for sync acquisition. Data pre_trig_event and post_trig_event are needed for analysing which analogue channel has the abnormal changing. The trig source is not  unique,which include several analogue channels. So I prefer to use software to process many channel data to find the abnormal changing and then send out a trig signal, which means a trig signal to the PFI or the PXI_Trig. I think the noScope Send Software Trigger Edge works. Can you give me a example of this sub VI?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(6,308 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author zsj

I've attached an example that uses software triggering to trigger an acquisition.  The code demonstrates how to use the "niScope Send Software Trigger.vi".

From the description of your application, it sounds like you want to acquire data continously and do some processing on it in LabVIEW to determine when to send the software trigger.  This can also be done, and I would reccomend starting with one of our continous streaming examples, like "niScope EX Fetch Forever.vi", which can be found using the NI Example Finder under Hardware Input and Output >> Modular Instruments >> NI-SCOPE >> Continuous Acquisition

Hope this helps!

-Nathan

Systems Engineer
SISU
Message 2 of 3
(6,268 Views)

I must thank you for the example. This is what I want.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(6,177 Views)