Hidden Gems in vi.lib

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cluster INFO with complete informations

Hello,
I want to have in the indicator "tableau 2" all the informations of Cluster VAR. Cluster info give me an array of data types only without the informations contained in the strings and numerics...  . how can i do it please ? aide_communauté.PNG
Thanks for reading,

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(8,443 Views)
Spoiler

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(8,428 Views)

Remember, with the VariantDataType API, you can parse data type information, but not value information. A relevant slide from my Hidden Gems presentation:

Untitled2.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(8,409 Views)

Hi Darren ,

Thank you for your relpy. the think is that in my program the "clusters in" are différents and they contains ( or not ) the same Command TypeDef RATATA for example . with Hidden Gems library I can do an Recursive vi that found all Commands RATATA but without there values. I Can certainly , with Command info return the type and then have a value using VariantToData . But it's not possible if RATATA is in Variant and the variant is in another variant in the cluster IN because i dont have the value of the first Variant to look if RATATA is inside . So finally i found how i can have the values ! now it's good .

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(8,403 Views)